Thursday, 8 April 2010

Shop Dog


After walking our houndies at dawn, I like to start my day at Arts Hut with a blast of online life. One of my favourite blogs is written by Miss P she has a stylish emporium, comedic customers and a Saluki hound that escapes. There the similarities end, as she whips up floral delights, cooks like a dream, remembers song lyrics and wears shoes that make my contact lenses wobble. The Hound has recently started his own blog and has asked readers to send in their favourite pics - Finn features.

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful dog! I have 2 retired greyhounds myself. I laughed when I read about you walking them at dawn though - the thought of mine being up & about at that time, let alone interested in going outside is almost inconceivable - faaaar too lazy (them, not me!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. 7am without fail, wet nose on my elbow, waggy tail, big sad eyes. 7.15 high pitched whining commences.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...