Sold

To one of my fun, local & loyal customers.

Comments

  1. Anna, these are great. I really like your style; love that kind of chalkiness and texture, especially around the old seagull there. Very English! I'm a fan of Sandra Flood's work too. In fact, that is where I saw your link. Not only is she a brilliant painter but she is a very kind and sweet person who never hesitates to share her methods.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sheila
    Thanks for your comments, I am working more freely these days and applying paint using knives. I love your painting Signal. I found Sandra Flood through her greyhound paintings and her blog really helps me, as I am trying to limit my palette.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts