Open Studio Days 3, 4, 5

A virtual tour of my Open Studio. 31 friendly and interesting people have visited so far. In the window is my latest cattle portrait and in the Gallery to the left are other 40 inch square cattle paintings, plus some 12 inch square animal heads. To the right are various coastal and hound paintings, plus monoprints, some framed - others mounted and my twirly card display. In my studio all of the work seen is 'in progress', the pieces hanging on the walls are wet. This week I am working on a large painting of Dungeness, some smaller oil panels of Rye Harbour and still life wild flowers. Visitors have been keen to flick through my boxes of unfinished but dry paintings. Finally through the studio for a sit down in our garden - now renamed the 'wild garden' by Louise. Now calm has been restored I shall be back to blogging Weds - Sat!

Comments

  1. I'm liking the look of the large painting on the easel - can we have a close up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya
    Thank you - its proving a challenge. Its the power station and boardwalk at Dungeness. Will take a few pics this week.
    Anna

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts